We are pleased to announce that
The Bearden-Josey Center for Breast Health is also located at Spartanburg & Pelham OB-GYN at our North Grove office.
The Bearden-Josey Center for Breast Health offers:
- Digital Mammography - Digital mammograms are more sensitive for many women, including those under 50, women with dense breasts, and those who are premenopausal. Unlike film-based mammograms, digital mammograms produce images that appear on the technologist's monitor in a matter of seconds. There is no waiting to develop, which means less time for you to wait. It can reduce the need for retakes due to over- or under-exposure.
- MammoPads® - Our facility takes pride in offering every woman the MammoPad® - a soft foam cushion that creates a cushion between you and the mammography machine.
- Highest Accreditation - Our equipment, every procedure and every technologist are evaluated and approved by the American College of Radiology and the FDA/MQSA
- Quality Assurance - Our radiologists are board certified and exceed the requirements for mammography interpretation. Dedicated mammography reading workstations allows the radiologist to utilize computer-aided detection software that assists in the interpretation of all screening mammograms.
- Skilled Technologists - All Spartanburg Regional technologists are registered and specially trained and experienced in mammography imaging.