Forms & Policies
Patient Forms & Policy
- New Patient Information Form
- New Patient Contact Form
- Records Release
- Financial and Payment Policy
- Hereditary Cancer Risk Assessment
You may fax your request for a prescription refill to 864-208-2366 at any time.
24-hour Phone Service - (864) 208-2345
Our automated phone system was designed to expedite your calls and forward them to the appropriate party.
- Non-emergency medical issues will be handled by a full-time triage nurse
- Emergency service is available 24 hours by calling 864-208-2345
- After hours calls will be answered by the answering service, who will contact the doctor on call
- You may fax your request for a prescription refill to 864-208-2366
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Our physicians and staff are constantly striving to provide you with the highest quality care.
We see patients by appointment only. Routine and annual visits are generally scheduled a number of weeks in advance. Problem focused appointments are generally scheduled within one to two days. If an emergency arises, the patient will be given a same day appointment. Although, it may not be with her usual physician.
At Spartanburg & Pelham OB-GYN, we pride ourselves on staying on schedule. However, due to the nature of our practice, there are times when we are unavoidably late. We will try our best to avoid this situation and ask our patients in return to be prompt. Should a situation arise in which you must cancel your appointment, we ask that you do so with 24 hours of your appointment time. Failure to notify us of the need to reschedule will result in a $25 no-show fee. After three consecutive no-show occurrences, the practice may no longer be able to schedule appointments for you.
Due to the size of our exam and ultrasound rooms, we ask that you limit the number of people accompanying you to your appointment.